The project coordinator is responsible for supporting the project manager, construction operations team, and the field in the day-to-day operations of projects through the purchasing and coordination with vendors and suppliers.
Location: Denver, Colorado
- Support company goals, growth, and development and represent the Carlton Core every day.
- Assist with pulling permits.
- Set up job accounts with vendors.
- Mobilize storage and equipment for job sites.
- Schedule utility locates.
- Order and schedule rental equipment.
- Negotiate, and manage commodities buy outs.
- Order and release day-to-day material.
- Schedule inspections.
- Produce panel schedules, and Arc Flash labels.
- Compile and finalize warranty and close out documents.
- Reconcile job cost at the end of the project.
- Schedule material returns.
- Schedule equipment repairs.
- Update job cost.
- Review and receive invoices before the P.M.’s approval.
- Reconcile problem invoices.
- Manage safety supplies inventory.
- Schedule safety trainings.
- Update 3rd party safety audits and prequals.
- Update insurance certificates for general contractors and subcontractors.
- Assist with the annual insurance audit.
- Update the SDS manual and keep an inventory of the SDS binders for the field.
- Keep an inventory of the safety manual for the field.
- Create site specific safety plan.
- Update workers comp locations.
- Required -Working knowledge of electrical materials and components.
- Required – Fluency and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Required – Must be a self-starter and an ideal team player.
- Preferred – At least 3 years of electrical field experience.
Reporting: The Project Coordinator reports to the Construction Operations Team.
- Stand, walk, and sit.
- Use hands and fingers to type, grip, write, maneuver, feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Possess the ability to talk.
- Possess the ability to hear well either naturally or with correction.
- Possess the ability to see well either naturally or with correction.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Typical office setting noise levels to be expected.
- Opportunity for occasional remote work once fully trained and knowledgeable about company and role expectations.
- Occasional travel to jobsites, both indoor and outdoor, may be required.
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Start Date: TBD
- Status: Full-Time, Exempt
- Schedule: General working hours of Monday-Friday 7:00AM – 4:00PM.
- Pay Rate: $52,000-$75,000+/year depending on experience. *
- *This pay rate is the good-faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of this job posting. Carlton Electric reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted rate if they believe the new range is determined in good faith. Carlton Electric reserves the right to adjust compensation based on, but not limited to, approved factors such as seniority, merit, quantity and/or quality systems, location, education and/or training, and required travel.
- Other financial benefits: This position may be eligible for a yearly bonus.
- Health Insurance: Multiple coverage options available for employee and family. 100% of employee premiums are company paid.
- Dental Insurance: Coverage options available for employee and family. 100% of employee premiums are company paid.
- Vision Insurance: Coverage options available for employee and family. 50% of employee premiums are company paid.
- Employee assistance program.
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance available.
- Life insurance and voluntary life insurance available.
- Paid Holidays: After a 90 probationary period, employees enjoy (6) paid holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Paid Time Off: Employees accrue 1 hour per 24 hours worked, capped at 120 hours. Accrual begins immediately after beginning of employee’s employment with Carlton Electric.
- 401K: Employees are eligible for a 3.5% match on the first 6% of their 401K contributions.
Carlton Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Carlton Electric does not discriminate against any protected category when determining salary and compensation for an employee.