Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, Carlton Electric, and customer safety requirements and company policies.
- Actively works to acquire the skills and knowledge required to be a successful electrician via on the job training, mentoring and classroom work.
- Completes work with a focus on safety, quality, and a sense of urgency.
- Performs semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Uses various hand tools, site tools and safety equipment as needed on the job site.
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Develops a basic understanding of blueprints.
- Develops a basic knowledge of circuitry and electrical theory.
- Dig trenches for running underground electrical systems.
- Assists with wire and cable pulls.
- Assists with material handling duties on the jobsite.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Must have a valid driver's license.
Must be able to work under all weather conditions.
Mechanical/technical aptitude and a passion for working with your hands.
Demonstrate focus on safety, quality and goal attainment.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.